My Books & Stories (Amazon Page)

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

No Post In 5 Months? WTF?

Yeah, my last post to this blog was last November. Nobody reads this thing anyway, or at least very few do, but there have been over 5 thousand page views since I started it so I guess it does okay. The truth is that starting sometime around mid-November I started having issues with gout. In December the issue put me in the hospital for 4 days. In January, it put me in the hospital for 3 weeks and another 2 weeks at a nursing facility. I've had a total of 6 surgeries on my left ankle on the outside as a result of my stupidly not paying attention to my health. I may have 1 o2 2 more surgeries or medical procedures still to come to repair damage/deformation to my right index finger suffered, and not taken proper care of, 4 or 5 years ago and, also possibly, on my left ankle again if the skin graft I received today does not take or does not heal well. So, obviously, I've been a bit busy elsewhere. Not that it matters all that much since, as I said, no one reads this blog anyway which is fine by me. Next up, tomorrow, I'll have a word or three to say about the current kerfuffle with the Hugo Awards and why I'm siding with Sad Puppies in this one. See ya' then. Thanks, Greg

No comments: