My Books & Stories (Amazon Page)

Thursday, January 13, 2011

New Story Up At Smashwords

My story "After Action Report" is now up at Smashwords for $0.99 (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/37184).

There's no cover for thisonee either, but I'm working on that (got a new digital camera for taking cover photos with, but I'm having a difficult time actually getting the pictures or staging them for the covers I want).

AAR is a scifi story set in my Fire On The Suns universe. It was inspired by a story submitted to me many years ago by Chris L'Etoile (who's gone on to bigger and better things). I've edited the hell out of it over a few months and years, but the idea is still basically Chris' though he was writing for my universe.

I've got a few other FOTS stories up my sleeve and an entire novel or two in the works. This year promises to be better than last in terms of production and goals though Idoubt I'll meet Dean Wesley Smith's challenge.

Never the less, if you're a writer and you're not reading his blog, you ought to.

No comments: